Manufacturer’s Limited Product Warranty – North America
Term of warranty – this warranty is valid for a period of 36 months* from the date that the product shipped from our factory. Purchase price for product must be paid in full for manufacturer to release parts under this warranty.
Coverage – this warranty applies to the repair or replacement, at Manufacturer’s option, of parts that fail due to defective material or workmanship. Manufacturer may, at its option, provide factory reconditioned parts. This warranty is provided to the Authorized Savaria Dealer on behalf of the final purchaser of the product and is not transferable. The Manufacturer’s warranty does not cover labor charges for the removal, repair or replacement of warranty parts but such costs may be covered for a period of time by Authorized Dealer’s warranty, which is provided to purchaser separately.
- This warranty only applies to products installed and maintained by an Authorized Savaria Dealer in conformance with all applicable local and national codes.
- The warranty is void if regular inspection and maintenance of product is not being carried out by an Authorized Savaria Dealer in accordance with the recommendations contained in the Owner’s Manual. It is the Owner’s responsibility to keep records of all such service. To maintain warranty, products installed in harsh environments (e.g. salt water, temperature extremes), will require additional maintenance.
- This warranty does not apply to the following:
- Consumable items which include: light bulbs, batteries, UPS (uninterruptible power supplies), oil seals, mechanical switches, guide shoe inserts, drive belts, hydraulic fluids, greases, oils, etc.
- Structural or cosmetic components that are subject to normal wear and tear, external forces and/or misuse. This includes metal panels, glass, Plexiglas, gates, travelling cable, doors, buttons, switches, upholstery, trim, etc.
- Items that require periodic assessment, maintenance and/or replacement. This includes paint, caulking, weather seals, etc.
- Malfunction or damage to product caused by accident, misuse, abuse or vandalism, lack of proper maintenance, improper installation or placement of product, neglect, improper adjustment, modification or alteration, structural condition of building or hoist way, overloading, failure to follow operating instructions or acts of God.
Required warranty parts will be shipped at Savaria’s expense by UPS ground. Expedited or air shipment of parts is available at Dealer’s request and expense. Some parts covered under this warranty may be commercially available from a source close to the job site and Savaria will reimburse Dealer for cost to purchase these items provided that approval is obtained from Savaria’s Technical Support Department in advance.
Savaria (Savaria Concord Lifts, Inc.) disclaims liability for any personal injury or property damage resulting from the operation of a product that has been modified from the original Savaria design. No person or company is authorized to change the design of this product without written authorization by Savaria.
Savaria’s obligation under this warranty is exclusively limited to the repair or exchange of parts that fail within the applicable warranty period.
Savaria assumes no responsibility for expenses or damages, including incidental or consequential damages. Some states and/or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Warranty supersedes all other published warranties in Owner’s and Installation Manuals and applies to sales after November 14, 2005. *For the Savaria S64, C65 and Roby, the warranty period is limited to 24 months. For Quebec projects with the S.H.Q / P.A.D program , S.A.A.Q and C.S.S.T , the warranty terms shall be the same limited warranty but for a period of 12 months.
Part No. 000599 – Rev February 2014